Sunday, December 16, 2007

Pictures from Beijing

Click to play Pictures+form+Beijing
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a slideshow - it's easy!


Dec 15 - Today we arrived in Shenyang. It is even more cold than Beijing. The traffic is rediculous. Apparently the traffic rules are really just a suggestion. We managed to escape about 10 fender benders on the way to the hotel. The Intercontintal Hotel is fantastic! Very upscale. Tomorrow I meet Spencer for the first time. Please pray that he is able to handle it. To think how brave a 3 year old has to be to trust us. No 3 year old should have to think of the things he has to. I wonder if he is as nervous as me! I will send pictures as soon as possible. I meet him at 9:00 am which is 7:00 pm Sunday, Pensacola time. Kimmy

9 comments:

sonia j. said...

kim-im up and had to get on here, its like Christmas morning, I have been waiting for Sunday morning to come :-))) Will check back later to see updates on Spencer. luv ya
sj

(its 621am here on Sunday morning..)

The Saathoffs said...

Kim- I'm from the Shenyang yahoo group. Please, Please will you look for Shen Wen Chi(3 yrs. old) when you go to the orphanage today? A picture would be wonderful if you can do it. We sent a book with our pictures and a toy- we hope she has it. Please give her a big hug and have the aunties tell her we are coming as fast as we can. We wish we were there today with you.
Best of luck to you and Spencer today!
Lynda Saathoff, Greenville, SC

Tim Cristofoletti said...

Hey sweetheart, Good luck today. You are going to see our son today, what an awesome experience. Be strong and give him a big hug and a kiss from me. I love you and Miss you very much. Peyton says she loves you and misses you.

The Gehrke Family said...

Kim
I am so excited for you. He is going to do great. I am getting chills just thinking about it. Tears are welling up in my eyes. Cant wait to see your post.
Tracey

Anonymous said...

Kim - I was thinking about you and Spencer. Good Luck!!!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Best of luck Kim, keeping fingers crossed for you. All will be good.

Dessie L.

Anonymous said...

Just got to look at your e-mail. I am so excited for you. I thought about you guys last night as we were going to bed and told Blake that I bet Spencer was finally with his Mamma. Blake and Peyton had fun the other day. Hopefully they can play together more this week. Good luck with the next few days and we can't wait to see you guys. Luv Dee

Anonymous said...

Kimmy,
I have been thinking about you and Spencer so much. I know that everything Sunday went off without a hitch! The pictures you have posted have been great. You can rock a purple coat sista! We love you all so much and cant wait for you to come home. Our Christmas tree will stay up until you come home and we can celebrate Spencer's first Christmas with him. Please give him big hugs from us.
Love you,
Amy

Patti said...

I hope all goes well in you rinitial meeting, but you know to expect tears I'm sure! Stay strong!