Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Nihao y'all! And Merry Christmas!

Click to play Merry+Christmas
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!


Nihao y'all from Southern China. It is Christmas day but it sure does not feel like it. Dad and I have both been very sick since we got here. I had a cold that turned inot a sinus infection and had to start on antibiotics. But we are feeling a little better today. We had lots of paperwork to do yesterday and a medical exam and that all went well. We then had a group Chrismas dinner at a Thai restraunt which was fantastic. Tonight we go on a cruise on the Pearl River. Spencer is doing well. He has not cried again about going home. He is FULL of energy and keeps me on my toes. The plane ride here was fine except he does not like to buckle up and he keeps asking to go potty (I think only to flush the toilet) So hopefully the long flights home he will be OK. Our coordinator told me that Spencer's foster Mom called the night that we left and apologized for being so upset when we met her. She felt that she ruined our visit. She did not. She wants me to come to her house next August for the Olympics and watch the soccer games which are in Shenyang. They were very sweet and I wished that I could have talked with them more. I do not blame her for being so upset. I was very emotional myself. I thank her for loving him as much as I do and taking care of him and I will always tell him about her. Any way, I hope you are all having a great Christmas and talk to you soonb. Kim and Spence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Kimmy, Spencer and Papa!Can you believe it actually sleeted for a few minutes today? We all pretended it was snow. We had a nice Christmas but all agree that seeing you get off the airplane with Spencer will be the best Christmas present of all.

Love ya,

Amy, Bud, Josh & Haley

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays to you beautiful people...looks like you are having a wonderful time!!!! However, please come home soon. We miss you and cannot wait to meet Spencer. Maybe we should plan a new years eve bash with the kids to bring in the new year and a new beginning!!??!! Be safe and see you soon! Jen (Timmy)