Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday

Friday we went to get our passport photos at the police station. Remember how I mentioned that we were lucky to have avoided any accidents? You guessed it. We had a fender bender at the police station but it was minor. Then 15 minutes later a car slammed on brakes in front of us and our driver had to lock his up. Yipes! We all went flying as there are no seat belts but we were all OK. We then went to Beiling Park and skated on the pond on these little wooden sleds. It was so much fun and Spencer loved it. The snow was powdery and Spencer and Gracelyn got in a snowball fight. Unfortunately we all have terrible colds now. The smog was so bad yesterday. Spencer has a cough that kept him awake most of the night. I only had a few hours. Every inch of my body is in pain. I think even my hair hurts!! I gave Spencer cough medicine but it has done nothing to relieve it. We leave for Guangzhou today so I am worried about how he will handle the flight and the bathroom. He reuses to sit on a potty. We will see. Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim,

Today is the first chance I've had to check on you & Spencer. I am so happy for you!!! What a wonderful Christmas present. He is a beautiful little man.

Anonymous said...

Kimmy,
we are following your trip.Merry Christmas in China!~Sounds like its quite interesting!~All our love,Julie And Willow