Saturday, December 15, 2007

Great Wall today

Dec 14th - We received a call in the middle of the night that our luggage had arrived and the airport was sending it over to the hotel for us. So I am thrilled for that. Today the last of the families in our group arrived and we went to the forbidden city and the Great Wall. I bought a coat last night so I did not freeze today. There was some snow on the Great Wall. We had a great time. We also went by the Olympic stadium to see how that was progressing. We were given our instructions for tomorrow and we met our guide Lina. She is from Liaoning and knows Shenyang well. We pack up and leave for the airport at 10:30 am and the flight to Shenyang is only about an hour. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow as I may have more time. Today's schedule was realy tight. Talk to you tomorrow! Kimmy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.